- Providing a full range of administrative support to the Cantonese Service Director and staff.
- Screening phone calls, handling correspondence, arranging meetings, and maintaining files.
- Preparing, reviewing, formatting, correcting, and maintaining memoranda, letters, radio logs, and other documents.
- Assuring follow-up on all action items.
- Tracking submissions from contractors and preparing monthly invoices to ensure their payment in a timely fashion.
- Monitoring and maintaining work, travel, and leave schedules, and seeing that timesheets are filed in a correct and timely fashion.
- Planning and coordinating arrangements for meetings and travel of Service personnel, and preparing necessary authorizations and, as applicable, expense reports.
- Performing other duties as assigned, to facilitate operation of the Cantonese Service
- A responsible and independently resourceful team player who accomplishes work with minimum direction.
- Ability to exercise judgment and initiative in interpreting and applying RFA policies and procedures.
- Cantonese language proficiency preferred; ability to communicate in English and Mandarin a plus.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and experience in a position of trust and confidence.
RFA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity
RFA encourages all qualified individuals to apply. If hired, the candidate must provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. as an employee of RFA.
RFA reserves the right to reconsider or withdraw any offer of employment to any candidate whose authorization to work in the U.S. as an employee of RFA, or extension of such authorization, would require RFA to file or support a petition or related documentation.
How to apply
Send resume with cover letter (making reference to Cantonese Service Administrative Assistant position) via:
- Fax to 202-530-7797; or
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org