RFA is seeking a DC-based, part-time contractor to assist with the creation and maintenance of web content for its Korean Service.
Work to Include
- Enter and edit content directly in web content management system
- Write blogs and assist with social media posting
- Create digital image and short video
- Assist with English translation of news content
- Create any document needed by management
- Fluency in Korean required
- Spoken and written fluency in English preferred
- Ability to write, proofread, and edit content
- Ability to search online content that engages social media users
- Ability to evaluate, verify, and edit research data
To apply, please submit résumé along with letter of interested identifying “Korean Service Web Consultant” opportunity via email to email@example.com.