RFA is seeking a DC-based, part-time consultant to run the social media platform of its Uyghur Service.
Work to Include:
- Handling assignments from Service management in close conjunction with Web Editor
- Entering and editing content directly on RFA Uyghur social media accounts, and widely promoting them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and YouTube.
- Writing titles, teasers and catchy phrases to attract traffic and readership
- Creating digital images and short videos, as necessary
- Assisting with English translation of news content
- Creating documents for social media as requested by management
- Savviness in social media and follower of social media trends
- Fluency in Uyghur required
- Spoken and written proficiency in English required, fluency in English preferred
- Ability to write, proofread, and edit content
- Ability to search online content that engages social media users
- Ability to evaluate, verify, and edit research data
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends whenever necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other related subjects
- Must have valid US work authorization
To apply, please submit résumé along with letter of interest identifying “Uyghur Service Social Media Consultant” opportunity via email to email@example.com.