Our new navigation and content display ensure that no matter how our visitors come to the sites, whether via proxy or directly, they are able to easily and quickly access the news that matters most to them.
You will find that:
- The top banner is narrowed to allow a fast download.
- A “text only” version is available for those who have slow connections and don’t want to bother with images.
- Technical help is prominently featured.
- Features such as “newsletter subscription,” “email the story,” “print” and “listen” are located within the article where you’ll quickly find them.
- You’ll be guided by new colors to identify your favorite content.
- A footer at the bottom of the page offers an easy jump to news in any of our nine Asian languages.
- Breadcrumbs (text links) remind you constantly where you are in the site, and allow you to backtrack at the click of a mouse if you wish.
RFA’s priority remains to deliver the news – via broadcast or online – as it happens, accurately and free of bias.
But the Web has created a new dimension: your own ability to take part and be heard. Our new sites reflect this change.
Please continue to write, call, and give your opinions. Your feedback
is what drives us. We look forward to your comments.