James Wooster
James Wooster says:
Jul 25, 2021 11:07 AM

What practical help from a UK citizen (financial or other) can be offered to prevent forcible return of refugees by China to N Korea?

Add comment

Add your comment by filling out the form below in plain text. Comments are approved by a moderator and can be edited in accordance with RFAs Terms of Use. Comments will not appear in real time. RFA is not responsible for the content of the postings. Please, be respectful of others' point of view and stick to the facts.

View Full Site